How do I Add and Use Field Observations?
The Field Observations tool is used to provide Pioneer customers a way to record and share various areas of concern on their fields.
- Must have a BPID added to account.
- Fields created
- Crop assigned
- Must meet current minimum device requirements
- Camera and Location access enabled
- Log into the Pioneer Seeds app.
- Choose current Crop Year and select Done.
- Select the field in which the Field Observation will be completed.
- Select the Field Observations icon.
- Select the location of interest on field.
- Do this by touching the area of the field to place a .
- Select Stress level at location.
- Select Type of Stress.
- Enter observed growth stage.
- Enter date of observation.
- Enter any additional notes for area of concern.
- Take picture of issue or area of concern if needed.
- Select Submit.
- Select Share Observations to save or send this content. After sharing, these observations are not saved within the app. NOTE: Observations generated in the Android app can only be shared via text/SMS with other Android devices. To share a PDF with an iOS user, select email or another option. Same will apply with iOS to Android.
- Select Done to take you back to the Field Imagery page.