How do I Add and Review Field Observations?
The Field Observations is used to provide Pioneer customers a way to view their recorded observations and share various areas of concern on their fields.
- Must have a BPID added to account.
- Fields created.
- Crop assigned.
- Must meet current minimum device requirements.
- Camera and Location access enabled.
- Log into Pioneer Seeds
- Select an Operation and Crop Year.
- From the Home Page Select the desired Field Observation type.
Review of Field Observations.
- List View
- Observations listed have an icon indicating the type, field assigned, date created, notes and if they are private or shared.
- Select an observation to view. You may also make an observation private or leave it as visible to anyone on the operation, share a PDF, or delete the observation.
- Map View
- Observations listed have an icon indicating the type.
- Hide Observations by selecting icon to better see map.
- Filter by Observations by toggling the desired observation on or off.
- List View
NOTE: All saved observations will be visible in Pioneer Seeds and Corteva Fields to all users who have access to this field.