What can I do with the Pioneer Seeds app?
The Pioneer Seeds app offers several types of features.
All users have access to:
Yield Estimation allows you to estimate corn yields by taking pictures of corn ears.
Rate Estimator allows you to calculate the number of seed to plant to obtain a desired plant population, and the cost associated with that seeding rate.
Digital Bag Tag allows you to view optimal planter settings and product information by simply scanning your bag tag or entering your Batch ID.
Pioneer customers can enter their BPID to gain access to additional features.
Field Observations/Note Sharing used to provide Pioneer customers a way to record and share various areas of concern on their fields.
Seed Placement allows you to create seed plans by placing specific seed products on your fields. Once products are placed, they will display in reports like the 'Map-Based Planting Plan' and will flow to other applications like the Pioneer Seeds mobile app.
Weather Data View weather data information at a glance.
- Weather since planting will be shown for products with a planted date. All weather data is updated once a day at 12:00 AM EST.
- GDUs are a measurement of how much heat a crop has been exposed to and help predict when a crop will reach maturity.
Satellite Imagery can be used to identify nutrient deficiencies, application errors, pest stress and disease, weather damage, and potential equipment, irrigation, or drainage issues.
Digital Bag Tag
- Bag Tag or Batch ID available.
- A Pioneer BPID (Business Partner ID).
- Farms and field boundaries must be created in either Pioneer® Field360™ Studio or Corteva™ Fields