How do I view planned and planted events in Pioneer Seeds?
Planned planting events can be entered into Pioneer Seeds through the details tab to assist with the planning process. These events can then be updated and changed throughout the growing season.
- Log into the Pioneer Seeds app
- All Users that are not Pioneer Sales Professionals or Employees should select Sign in / Sign up and proceed to enter their pioneer.com credentials
- Sales professionals and Employees - use the Sales Reps / Employees portal
- Select the Operation Details icon
- Touch the name of the operation to select a different operation.
- Touch the crop year selected to navigate to the correct growing season.
- Select Done
- Select the Field Card to access Satellite Imagery and Details for the chosen field.
- Planned Products (if any) are displayed on the Field Card.
- Select the Details tab.
- Any existing Planned Planting Events are listed on this screen. These can be deleted or modified to cover a certain percentage of the field.
- Select New Plan to enter a new planned product to the field.
- Select the brand by using the search box or scrolling.
- Touch the desired brand to select it and touch Next.
- Select the product by using the search box or scrolling
- Touch the desired product to select it and touch Next.
- Enter the seeding rate.
- Note: This must be between 13,000 and 50,000
- Touch Add Planting Plan to confirm that the correct brand, product, and seeding rate have been entered.
- This planned planting event is now listed on the Details screen.
- Planned events can be changed to Planted events in Field Planner.