How do I Delete a Planting Plan or Event?
Planting plans are created to show product and seeding rates that are planned to be placed on the field during planting. These plans can be removed quickly and easily.
- Log into the Pioneer Seeds app.
- Select the Operation and Crop Year.
- Select Manage Fields.
- Select the desired Farm and Field.
- Select the Details tab.
- Navigate to the Planting Plan you want to remove
- Select the Delete icon.
- In the Delete Planting Plan box select Delete.
NOTE: Deleting seed at the field level does not delete the seed from the product list (created during Setup) nor does it delete the seed product from other fields. Once a planting plan has a date it cannot be removed.