How do Crop Health Index images correlate with Layer Maps?
Pioneer Seeds has layer functionality that allows you to view different layers relating to data that has been uploaded. Using the layers you can compare them to the Crop Health Index (CHI) images taken of your fields throughout the growing season.
- Farms and field boundaries created.
- As-Planted or Harvest data uploaded and linked (to see monitor data).
- As-Planted and Harvest layers will only display when there is available information and the minimum criteria are met.
- Select a Crop Year and Operation.
- Select a Field.
- Tap Layers icon in bottom right corner .
- Select up to two layers to view.
- Selecting more than one layer will enable the side by side view.
- Select Done.