What is Pioneer Seeds Imagery?
- Growers enrolled in the Infinity Platinum (IP) program are able to turn on imagery for qualified Pioneer acres within the mobile app.
- Pioneer Sales Rep/Field Employees are able to view imagery for any field that has a seed plan created or as-planted data linked.
- Operation, Farms, and Fields created in Corteva™ Fields or Pioneer® Field360™ Studio.
- Fields must have Crop zones assigned.
Pioneer Seeds Imagery is a 3-5 meter imagery tool that can be accessed from your iOS or Android device anytime and anywhere with a data connection; allowing Pioneer customers to see where to direct scouting efforts by recognizing stagnant or negatively affected crops in given fields. Pioneer Seeds Imagery uses the following tools to optimize the customers experience:
- Wide Dynamic Range Vegetation Index (WDRVI), Pioneer Seeds Imagery picks up on subtle differences in the crop canopy, giving the grower the ability to measure crop progression in a given field.
- Cloud Detection technology identifies which images are great versus images with cloud cover, indicating which images garner zero value.